Showing the contradictions in the physics calculations using the equations of the classical theory of gravitation. Alternatively, investigate the physical properties of space objects on the basis of the theory of vortex gravitation, cosmology and cosmogony. The obtained results allow us to evaluate and compare the above objective, physical theories.
In article the new concept of an explanation of the reason of removal of the Moon from Earth is offered to consideration. It is based on the theory of vortex gravitation, cosmology and a cosmogony. The main reason for this removal is that gravity, the earth’s field does not create our planet, and ether vortex The orbital plane of the Moon doesn’t coincide with the plane of a gravitational whirlwind that creates reduction of forces of an attraction of the Moon to Earth on some sites of its orbit. Removal of a lunar orbit happens a consequence of it.
The atomic structure is presented on the basis of the theory of vortex gravitation. The feasibility and calculation of the values of the density and mass of electromagnetic particles are proposed. A calculation is made, which proves that the photon must have mass. In the calculations, some physical characteristics of electromagnetic particles that are accepted by modern physics are refuted.
The calculation of the masses of celestial bodies based on the theory of vortex gravity, cosmology and cosmogony is proposed. The actual values of the masses of celestial bodies are two orders of magnitude greater than the generally accepted values.
A new physical model of the appearance of light, properties, and its trajectory. Explains the paradox of invariance and isotropy of light based on the laws of classical physics.
- Analysis of the Techniques and Tactics of Taiwan’s “Rookie” Lin Junru
- Inventory System Based on ThinkPHP and Bootstrap Framework
- The Protection Strategies of User Privacy in Cloud Computing
- Education Lecturers’ Perception and Attitude towards Massive Open Online Courses Attitude of School Administrators in Niger State, Nigeria
- Conduct of Senior School Certificate Examination in Electronic Mode: Preparedness and Attitude of School Administrators in Niger State, Nigeria